K.S.E. Madness and Crayon Lipstick
In this month's issue, you'll find product information about our K.S.E. Madness Sales, DIY Skincare Tips & Tricks and More!
March is filled with several well known events. Basketball fans enjoy March Madness. The Irish (and non-Irish) celebrate St. Patrick's Day. The season changes from Winter to Spring. There's a lot to celebrate in March and I hope you're right here with K.S.E. Spa Collections to celebrate all of the madness!
Skincare Tips & Tricks
The February newsletter offered two types of exfoliating scrubs to maintain healthy and glowing skin during the winter. As spring rolls around, we need to make sure our skin remains healthy. Hormones, stress, medications, weather and other issues may cause changes to our skin. It's important to maintain your skin health from the inside out.
Here are some tips to maintain healthy and glowing skin from the inside out.
1. Drink water, water water! Drinking water flushes toxins out of your body and hydrates your skin. Studies show adding lemon helps keep skin clear.
2. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Reduce processed foods.
3. Reduce the amount of sugar you drink and eat.
4. Take the correct vitamins to boost your skin health. Consult your doctor for further advice about vitamins.
5. Let me know how it works for you!
CRAYON Lipstick Craze
There's a new beauty craze going on! It's making lipstick from crayons. Some say a specific brand of crayons is non-toxic. Now, non-toxic does not mean it's cosmetic grade. You can enjoy a wide range of colors from crayon lipstick and be more beautiful than a rainbow! I've been reading that if you add certain carrier oils, crayon lipstick can more moisturizing than brand lipstick.
I'm not advocating the use of this type of lipstick. However, if you'd like to be that brave soul to try CRAYON lipstick, you can search the internet for many recipes and tutorials.
Read More at: KSE Spa Collections